McAdams Law
Legal Excellence Backed By A Record Of Success SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Call Today 212-257-9425

Help with Rent for Victims of Domestic Violence

If you owe back rent to your landlord and are a victim of domestic violence, you may be eligible for a "one shot" emergency grant. To qualify you need to meet eligibility criteria. Call 311 to find a local public assistance center where you can apply. If you are a victim of marital abuse, you should also contact a matrimonial attorney for legal advice on your rights to protection and keeping children safe.

Attention New York City Tenants: Get more information on Landlord Tenant and Matrimonial matters at the McAdams Law main site here.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Review Us