All real estate closings are not the same.
Buying property is one of the largest purchases and most important transactions most people will ever engage in. Yet today, an increasing number of law firms approach these important transactions with a “mill mentality.” They give bargain rates, but little attention, thoroughness or service.
McAdams Law gives you clean, careful work you can depend on. You’ll feel secure in knowing your transaction is handled properly. As with every other service attorney Jeff McAdams offers, rates are reasonable and competitive.
There are traps for the unwary with supposedly “simple” legal transactions. If you’re not properly advised, you can end up with future legal difficulties. You can even lose your entire deposit on the property. So when you decide which firm should handle your closing, keep this in mind: you get what you pay for. Isn’t that always true?
McAdams Law helps clients with these real estate matters:
- purchase and sales of co-operative and condominium apartments, houses, and small commercial properties
- drafting, review and negotiation of real estate contracts and leases
- multiple owner properties and real estate partnerships
- home equity loans and secured lines of credit
- intrafamilial transfers
- private financing arrangements
- disputes and litigation
- real estate broker and agent relationships
- mortgage review
- title insurance questions
- coordination of appraisal, inspection and environmental due diligence services
- disclosure requirements, restrictive covenants and land ordinances
- Consolidation, Extension and Modification Agreements (CEMA’s)
Hire competency now, avoid anxiety later. Jeff McAdams clearly explains every document and phase of your transaction or case to you. You’ll understand exactly what’s going on, and avoid unpleasant surprises down the road. That’s the value of reliable representation.
Call McAdams Law today for a free closing estimate, and find out what level of service you should expect from the firm that handles your closing. The number is 212-406-5145.
El Habla Español.
Click here to see Success Stories and results
Jeff McAdams, Esq. has obtained for clients.
305 Broadway, Suite 610
New York, NY 10007
Fax: (212) 619-0714
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright 2008 McAdamsLaw